Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Time!

These last few weeks have been jam-packed full of Christmas shopping, and finals and fun stuff like that! Here was my recent trip to the mall! We like to be crazy at the mall have tons of fun! Me and Laura sat and rode the elevator for like a hour, until a grouchy lady (who didn't work there) told us to get off! I guess not everyone is jolly around Christmas time.

Me, Laura and Addi coming down the escalator!We found a gum ball machine in the mall, you can tell we had fun with that! I ended up with 4 gumballs in my mouth...that was hard to chew!



After we got back from the mall Me and Addi hung out at the park (literally) :)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Due to the rain I am still planning my attack! I actually have hired someone from out of state to come and help me orchestrate the event! I know it has been a long time coming but I am trying to make it one that you won't easily forget! Expect it when you least expect! The time is drawing near! Muahaa ha ha!

brittney tidwell said...

and how long have you been sayin' that?