Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rainy Days are the BEST!!

I love rainy days! They're so fun! On tuesday, me and laura were at the mall (again) but this time we didn't spend so much time inside! it was raining pretty hard and we went outside and danced around in it! This is me trying to catch rain! (notice how dry I am now)
We got pennies and made wishes in this water thing! A kiss for good luck!














Laura making a wish! A kiss for good luck!























This is us Splashing around in this GIANT PUDDLE!











Here are our pants and shoes after we played around in the giant puddle, I seriously had a lake in my shoes!!!! you can't really tell in this picture but we were SOAKED!!




This is our guilty face! We used that when we climbed into Laura's car dripping wet.













This is us in the Dillard's bathroom with our CRAZY hair! ha ha!














No comments: